In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the sixty-seventh edition:
- Using Ruby To Program Arduino - a quick look at using ruby with arduino to make LEDs blink
- Inch CI - Documentation badges for Ruby projects
- Hours - Yet Another Time-Tracking App
- Sidekiq Pro - Sidekiq is awesome! Support Sidekiq and get some super awesome features!
- No Offset! - Offset is very troublesome and we need tool support to fix it!