In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the one-hundred-twenty-second edition:
- Interface with Go code from Ruby - quartz is a gem that lets you talk with native Go code from Ruby. It’s like FFI for Go.
- Ruby Rogues talk about Rails 5 - We will be discussing Rails 5 next meetup and here’s a great intro.
- Ruby Rouges - When you accidentally type rubyrouges.com, here’s what you get.
- Learn the command line - Codecademy has a new CL course, highly recommended for anyone starting out. Share the news!
- Fit Commit - A Git hook to validate your commit messages, based largely on Tim Pope’s authoritative guide.
- Lean executives - For years, the Small Business Administration (SBA), along with the rest of the federal government, have used the waterfall product development methodology. Until now / LEGO. Fun read.
- sport.db League Quick Starter Sample - Mauritius Premier League - Create Your Own Repo/League(s) from Scratch
- football.db - New 2015/16 Seasons - English Premier League, Österr. Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, And More
- Upcoming Ruby Conferences - September 2015 Edition - via $ rubyconf (incl. in whatson gem)